Percakapan | Simple Past | Tema Holiday


Simple Past Tense Dialogue – Holiday

Rina: Hi, Budi! How was your holiday?

Budi: It was great! I went to the beach with my family.

Rina: Wow! What did you do there?

Budi: We swam, played in the sand, and took many pictures.

Rina: Did you eat seafood?

Budi: Yes, I did. It was delicious.

Rina: That's nice. Where did you stay?

Budi: We stayed at a small hotel near the beach.

Rina: Did you enjoy your holiday?

Budi: Yes, I did. It was fun. How about you?

Rina: I visited my grandmother. We cooked together and watched movies.

Budi: That sounds wonderful!

Rina: Yes, I was very happy.

Kosakata:

  • Holiday = Liburan
  • Went = Pergi
  • Beach = Pantai
  • Swam = Berenang
  • Played = Bermain
  • Took pictures = Mengambil foto
  • Stayed = Menginap
  • Visited = Mengunjungi
  • Cooked = Memasak
  • Watched = Menonton
  • Happy = Senang

Post a Comment

0 Comments