“My Dream”
My name is Raka. I am a student of SDN 5 Yogyakarta. I am in grade six. I have a big dream. I want to be a pilot. A pilot flies an airplane. A pilot wears a uniform. The uniform is dark blue. A pilot also wears a cap. I think being a pilot is very cool. I can fly to many places in Indonesia and around the world.
To be a pilot, I must study hard, especially Mathematics and Science. I also do exercise every day to keep my body healthy. I believe I can reach my dream!
Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia
Namaku Raka. Aku adalah siswa SDN 5 Yogyakarta. Aku kelas enam. Aku punya impian besar. Aku ingin menjadi pilot. Pilot menerbangkan pesawat. Pilot memakai seragam. Seragamnya berwarna biru tua. Pilot juga memakai topi. Menurutku menjadi pilot sangat keren. Aku bisa terbang ke banyak tempat di Indonesia dan seluruh dunia. Untuk menjadi pilot, aku harus belajar giat, terutama Matematika dan IPA. Aku juga berolahraga setiap hari agar tubuhku sehat. Aku percaya aku bisa meraih impianku!
Pertanyaan Pemahaman Teks
What is Raka's dream?
He wants to be a pilot.
What does a pilot wear?
A pilot wears a dark blue uniform and a cap.
What subject must Raka study?
Mathematics and Science.

0 Comments